CHOCOLATE

what is chocolate
chocolate is delicious 
delicious is what we like 
like is preferred by all
                                             it is brown in color 
                                             through it outlook we can't assume
                                             how much tasty it is
                                             and how much not
chocolate comes in different shapes 
square,rectangle,circle and star
there is also milk chocolate, sweet chocolate
and semi sweet and also mint type
                                             it taste so rich and sweet and 
                                             sometimes smooth.it helps making once
                                             feel better or help your heartache sooth
                                             I can imagine that I'm eating chocolate.
there are my need
there are my greed
when I have them i only dream and 
don't know actually what i feel.....    

Comments

Popular Posts